Conference Day 1
8:00 am - 9:00 am Morning Refreshment and Registration
9:00 am - 9:10 am Opening Remarks from Chairperson
Enterprise-wide Artificial Intelligence – Dream or Reality?
9:10 am - 9:50 am Opening Keynote | Accelerating Asia’s enterprise-level adoption of AI applicationsLaurence Liew, Director, AI Industry Innovation,AI Singapore
- Analysing the level of AI adoption in Asia – Where are we at and what opportunities lie ahead?
- Reviewing the use of AI for customer experience excellence, managing risks and compliance requirements, and achieving operational efficiency
- Capitalising on the rise of Artificial Intelligence in Asia – Opportunities and Challenges
- Facilitating cross-sector learning to speed up the adoption of AI applications in Asia
Laurence LiewDirector, AI Industry Innovation
9:50 am - 10:40 am C-Suite Keynote Panel | Fronting the next wave of digital transformation with Artificial IntelligenceBharathi Viswanathan, Chief Information Officer, Asia Pacific Group,The Coca-Cola Company A/Prof Ngiam Kee Yuan, Group Chief Technology Officer,National University Health System Singapore Dr Keeratpal Singh, Chief Data Scientist,Axiata
Artificial Intelligence is set to revolutionise industries across the globe – and while technology giants take the lead in the adoption of AI, enterprises are beginning to recognise the immense business value of AI. From customer experience excellence to effective risk management and operational efficiency, there is much to benefit from incorporating different AI technologies into an organisation’s blueprint. How are Asia’s businesses poised to reap the benefits of AI?
- Developing strategic AI roadmaps to build your competitive advantage in a world of disruptions
- Moving beyond automation to cognitive – and leveraging on the cognitive power of AI
- Accelerating the digital transformation journey through AI
- Building market leadership with the adoption of AI technologies
Bharathi ViswanathanChief Information Officer, Asia Pacific Group
The Coca-Cola Company
A/Prof Ngiam Kee YuanGroup Chief Technology Officer
National University Health System Singapore
10:40 am - 11:00 am Speed Networking Session
11:00 am - 11:30 am Morning Break
Interactive Roundtable Discussions
How can your organisation benefit from the adoption of different AI technologies? Structured to maximise interaction with in-depth focus on different AI business outcomes, participants will have the opportunity to participate in 2 topics, each led by an expert for a 40-minutes discussion. This provides a unique platform to deep-dive into the opportunity, challenges and experiences most important to your business when it comes to AI adoption.
Achieving Business Outcomes through AI Technologies
Customer Experience Excellence11:30 am - 12:50 pm Roundtable A | Embracing the rise of chatbots to provide standardised and efficient customer service Casey Penney, Head of Digital – Beauty, APAC,Johnson & Johnson
Customer Experience Excellence11:30 am - 12:50 pm Roundtable B | Moving along the customer’s journey to keep customer engagement levels high
Effective Risk Management11:30 am - 12:50 pm Roundtable C | Practising effective risk management by uncovering the hidden unknowns and “blind spots” through AI Patrick Burns, Head of Financial Crime Investigation & Intelligence – ASEAN & South Asia,Standard Chartered Bank
Patrick BurnsHead of Financial Crime Investigation & Intelligence – ASEAN & South Asia
Standard Chartered Bank
Operational Excellence11:30 am - 12:50 pm Roundtable E | Leveraging on AI technologies to maximise revenue and reduce costs
Operational Excellence11:30 am - 12:50 pm Roundtable F | Enhancing process effectiveness through AI
Driving Business Intelligence & Digital Transformation
12:50 pm - 1:50 pm Networking Lunch
1:50 pm - 2:30 pm Translating data and information into valuable insights through AI technologiesPritam Dutta, General Manager, Consumer & Employee Technology,Unilever
As one of the largest consumer goods organisation, Unilever sits on large data lakes which can be transformed into valuable insights through the effective use of different AI applications. This can not only generate valuable insights into customer needs, but can also empower employees to provide improved customer service and keep engagement levels high. This information can also aid in improving operational efficiency across the organisation.
- Utilising machine learning and predictive analytics to generate valuable insights
- Designing a clear data strategy for effective digital transformation
- Empowering employees with relevant and critical insights to make informed decisions
Pritam DuttaGeneral Manager, Consumer & Employee Technology
2:30 pm - 3:10 pm Capitalising on data and insights to transform business processes and attain operational excellenceShaun Chong, Chief Technology Officer,Ninja Van
Breaking into the traditional logistics, transport and delivery scene in 2014, Ninja Van’s agile, innovative and fast-thinking model quickly propelled the company to become Southeast Asia’s fastest growing last-mile logistics company. A large portion of this growth lies on the effective use of cognitive technologies like machine learning to optimise route planning and review daily delivery performance of drivers.
- Harnessing large data sets to derive actionable insights for continuous performance review
- Delivering innovative transport solutions with machine learning
- Identifying hidden inefficiencies to promote distribution performance improvement
Shaun ChongChief Technology Officer
3:10 pm - 3:40 pm Afternoon Break
3:40 pm - 4:20 pm Re-imagining the future of businesses and consumers through disruptive technologies like AIJai Thampi, Head – Digital Transformation & IoT,Electrolux Asia Pacific
Disruption is everywhere – especially so in the world of fast-moving consumer goods. For leaders like Electrolux, innovation is of utmost importance to staying relevant in the consumers’ minds. How can Electrolux remain competitive in the world of the consumer? What role does AI play in the business for consumers?
- Embracing digital-first initiatives to reshape business processes and operating models in the digital age
- Increasing relevance to consumers through the effective use of AI applications
- Understanding the critical challenges involved in enterprise-wide transformation
Jai ThampiHead – Digital Transformation & IoT
Electrolux Asia Pacific
4:20 pm - 5:00 pm Driving digital transformation with AI – A Schneider Electric Supply Chain Case StudyCedric Darmois, Vice President, Supply Chain Performance East Asia Japan Pacific,Schneider Electric Julien Goudon, Regional Supply Chain Performance Manager, East-Asia Japan Pacific,Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric’s supply chain and manufacturing operations play a crucial role in ensuring efficient and productive end-to-end business practices for the global organisation. With a strong focus on integrating process, systems and business results, the team embarked on a digital transformation journey to achieve tailored, sustainable and connected supply chain with EcoStruxure Solutions.
- Utilising different AI technologies to improve product quality, increase operational efficiency and reduce costs in Schneider Electric’s supply chain processes
- Reviewing Schneider Electric’s “Smart Factory” strategy and why it represents the future of manufacturing
- Recognising product defects faster and earlier to minimise unnecessary wastage costs
Cedric DarmoisVice President, Supply Chain Performance East Asia Japan Pacific
Julien GoudonRegional Supply Chain Performance Manager, East-Asia Japan Pacific